Why is this condo lower than 1983 California Street? They are in the same building.

Asked by aleeamcg, 94111 Wed Oct 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/San_Francisco/sold/70…

Answers

1
George Langf…, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Wed Oct 9, 2013
That's a very good question and comparing both properties just off of public records, 1983 California seems to be 500 sq. ft larger that 1981. With that being said the numbers on Trulia are just estimates and are clearly off. Without having seen the insides of each unit, parking, condition of building and of course the current market these numbers would be different. Trulia is a good starting point, but talking to a professional like myself that has been in the business to get a comparative market analysis on a property is important. Are you looking to sell in the area or purchase and that is why you are comparing the properties? If I can help you to clearly understand the data or local market for Pacific Heights please reach out.

Always here to help!

Cheers!
George
Climb Real Estate
Senior Sales Associate
415.336.8191
langford@climbsf.com