Why is there no number or contact information for this property?

Asked by Raymond Reddell, Omaha, NE Wed Oct 9, 2013

I tried looking up this company H & S Partnership, LLP and homerentalpros.com and there is no contact information. Is this a valid rental property?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3133964865-5128-Vernon-Ave-Omah…

Answers

2
Terri Carls…, Agent, Omaha, NE
Wed Oct 9, 2013
If you are interested in the 3/2.5/2 in Millard it is a valid rental. Contact Terri @ 402-813-3533. Thanks
Mark Blanken…, Agent, Gretna, NE
Wed Oct 9, 2013
I checked the MLS both for rental and sales. This Property does not show up in either.

Mark Blankenau
NPDodge
402-960-9704
Thank you, I found it finally it is only listed with Simply Homes, someone called me from the H & S Partnership site and gave me a local contact.
Do you know of any good rental homes available in NW Omaha? I work at OPPD Fort Calhoun Station and looking for something close to work, I have been using zillow but I don't think it has all rental propeerties available. Thank you, Ray Reddell
505-620-7241
Flag Wed Oct 9, 2013