Why is it, when I like a place, I click..Contact Property, yet Not Once, has ANYONE replied nor called me back?

Asked by Gloria Gibbs, South San Francisco, CA Tue May 1, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3083053501--Baden-Ave-South-San…

Answers

3
McGuire Rentals’ answer
McGuire Rent…, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Wed May 2, 2012
Dear Gloria,

i am happy to help you. Not sure of the answer to your problem but I am a real estate agent and my area of expertise is the Peninsula. Call me or email with details of what you are in need of and I will be happy to help you in your housing search.

Pam Zaragoza
pzaragoza@mcguire.com
Michael Kapr…, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Tue May 1, 2012
Hi Gloria,
Yes, I agree with Dave 100%. There are many scams being perpetrated on unsuspecting people looking for rentals.
The National Association of Realtors has sent emails to Realtors reminding us to be proactive in warning the public.
Please be cautious!
Michael
Thank you also for taking the time to answer. I wrote to David. If that doesn't work out, I will write you.
G.Gibbs
Flag Wed May 2, 2012
David Tapper, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Tue May 1, 2012
Without knowing more, you need to know there are a lot of scams regarding rentals. Be very careful. Maybe you should find a real estate agent or a property management company to help you.

Best.

Tap
Thank you for taking the time to answer me.
G.Gibbs
Flag Wed May 2, 2012