Property Q&A in Worcester>Question Details

Anne-marie S…, Home Buyer in 01609

Why haven't you included any pics of the interior? Does this house require alot of work?

Asked by Anne-marie Smith, 01609 Fri May 7, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3009744469-18-SUSSEX-LN-WORCE…

Answers

4
Gina is an expert in the Worcester Area. She knows most of the inventory and if you are seriously looking you could benefit by giving her a call.
Web Reference: http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
Anne-Marie,

This home had previously had renters living there. The reason there are no pictures on line is because the owner was having the walls painted throughout the home. They also insulated the attic, put a new mirror in bathroom, new sink & toilet. The home also has new replacement windows throughout.

If you are interested in viewing this property or have any questions please let me know. I am a Worcester resident for over 30years & a licensed realtor in your area. So I can take you anytime to view this home or any home on the market

Gina Bello
MDM Realty
gmbello77@yahoo.com
508-826-1020
This home has been rented since 2004/5, and the comments suggest that it does require work. Typical a lack of interior photos is because it is A) Dated B) Damaged C) Foreclosure D) Listing agent is not interested in posting photos. Whether or not it needs a lot of work depends on your definition of a lot, but I would not expect perfection here.
I am a local REALTOR®, I can either find this out for you, we can go view it, or I can go get some photos for you.
Dennis Roy
EXIT REALTY PARTNERS
508-612-7412
dennisroy@dennisroy.com