Why does this photo show the incorrect home?

Asked by Wes, Edgewater, Chicago, IL Tue Sep 18, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/424708-165…

Answers

8
Deb Russcol, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Wes,

Don't know if this is a function of Trulia or the agent who may have sold it. I went to the MLS and found that the tax records show it's last sale in 2004 at $460,000. It was listed several times since then and the lowest listed price was $479,000. It did get rented in 2008.

If you just wanted to know about this one home then there you have it. If you would like to see more homes in the area that may be similar to this then please contact me so I can get an idea of your needs and get a current list over to you.

You may only be in the "education phase" and that's fine too. The list can be sent even if you are "just looking". I live and work in the same area and would be happy to assist you.

Deb
The Realtor Who Listens to Your Needs.
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Hi Wes,

If this is the incorrect home, we'd love to fix it! Please email us so we can make changes: customerservice@trulia.com

Thanks for helping us make Trulia even more accurate!

Best.
Ali, Community Manager
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Mistakes happen and Trulia is not immune to them. Work with a Realtor to make your search accurate and effective.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Sites like this often have wrong information. They are not official public sites.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Sep 18, 2012
i think it's the one on the right with the pointed roof
Jorge Vega, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Unfortunately there are times when Trulia and other websites will post the wrong information. Its always best to speak with a Realtor to receive the most up to date information. If you have more questions feel free to contact me at 773-627-7608.
Web Reference:  http://www.myownhome.info
Tim Zielonka, Agent, Bannockburn, IL
Tue Sep 18, 2012
It's a Google Street-View image. Google Street-View is notorious for being inaccurate. Images can be edited. (I'm not sure if you see the same screen as I do) You can click the tab below it that says "Edit Home Fact" and dispute owner's edit. It's also, not currently on the market.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Alot of stuff is wrong on trulia. Its part of the site. Sometimes it gets very annoying.