Why do you say it is located in Horton Plaza neighborhood? There is NO such neighborhood! There's a mall only.

Asked by Jennifer Balanay, San Diego, CA Fri Feb 13, 2009

The only properties located in "Horton Plaza" are the retail stores and shops within the mall. This property is called Renaissance, and it is located in the MARINA DISTRICT of downtown San Diego. I'm a REALTOR and I live there.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/San_Diego/sold/181308…

Answers

1
Tara Steinke, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Feb 13, 2009
Hi Jennifer,

The "Horton Plaza" district as it is called by CCDC is just Horton Plaza... you are correct. The only residential districts of downtown San Diego are: Gaslamp, Marina, East Village, Little Italy, Columbia and Cortez Hill. Gaslamp and Columbia Districts have very few residential developments. The 2 non-residential "districts" are Horton Plaza and Core (or Business District).

Renaissance is in the Marina District... you are right on.
Tara

Tara Steinke
San Diego Real Estate Specialist
Residential Sales and Appraisal
619-384-6014
mysandiegoagent@gmail.com