Why can't I see the virtual tour?

Asked by Charlie Sterrett, La Jolla, CA Wed Jan 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3001985234-1482-Cottontail-Ln…

Answers

3
Mark Stuart, Agent, La Jolla, CA
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Clett06,

One last thing to add. Though Trulia offers some quality information for consumers, it is important to note the site "scrapes" information about properties from 2nd hand sources around the internet, so it is quite common to have inaccurate or outdated property information displayed.

Other sites, like mine, are a direct feed from data compiled by Sandicor, the San Diego area MLS system. It is 100% accurate 100% of the time as information is compiled directly from the source. Every property is updated every day, so it is the most current and complete listing source available.

You can save yourself a lot of time by checking it out.

Take Care,

Mark Stuart
Prudential California Realty
1299 Prospect St.
La Jolla, CA 92037
Michael Urla…, Agent, Del Mar, CA
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Hi Clett06,

The link that was added for the virtual tour was added in wrong. This home did sell back in 2011 but was recently added to Trulia. I am not finding a current active listing for this address in our MLS system and if that status changes I can contact you right away. Please contact me and I can keep you up to date on this property or anything similar.

Michael Urlacher
REALTOR® - Sales Associate
Prudential CA Realty
C (858)207-7583
mikeu@prusd.com
Thank You Mike,
Please keep me posted on the status of this property.
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
Gary Giffin, Agent, La Jolla, CA
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Hi Clett06
Sorry this home sold. Would you like to see others homes that are active near this la Jolla home?
Gary
Thank You Gary,
I have been searching on my own and have not yet found any property that I like anywhere near as much as I did this one, So far..........My search continues.
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013