Property Q&A in Midtown>Question Details

M.weida, Renter in

Why are there so many of these links on here that are clearly SPAM?

Asked by M.weida, Fri Jun 15, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3085955591-Apt-Condo-Twnhm-Hous…

Answers

2
The Houston rental market is very tight right now and prices and availability literally change on a daily basis. I'm sure that when this ad was posted it was correct. Agents and Realtors that post ads on here sometimes forget to remove or update ads as the market changes. That does make it right not does it make it spam.

It would be in your best interest to contact a Realtor and have them help you with current information and pricing. I have access to everything listed with HAR and also the Apartment Rental Data Base. If you do need help I would be happy to see what I can do.

Realtors and Apartment Locators work for you, the customer, for free. We are the spam filters!

Kay Cruz
Monarch Real Estate Group
713-876-1572
There are rentals to be had at this price in the 77002 zip code. I am not sure why an agent would not want to disclose the address....

I will be happy to send you a personalized search directly to you from HAR. Check out my website and send me an e-mail! Let me know how many bedrooms you need, what your price range is, and if you have pets...oh, what move-in date do you need will help,too!