Property Q&A in Orlando>Question Details

Jan, Home Buyer in Coral Springs, FL

Why are there 4-5 same address houses listed on pages 1 and 2 on Trulia, 4517 Belkin Court, Orlando, FL 32814?

Asked by Jan, Coral Springs, FL Tue Mar 24, 2009

Each house is different but same address!

This question is about this property:…

Great question:

Builders offer floor plans with upgrade changes that can Increase square footage i.e. a bonus room, or move a wall to combine rooms.

They also have different front elevations i.e. with or without columns, keystones above windows and doors etc…, and roof types i.e. A frame or hip.

The builder shows all the layouts giving a potential buyer food for thought (some like vanilla and some chocolate) and when a web based service like the one marketing these ‘New Home Source’ like to show as much information as possible directing traffic to the builders website making them look good to the builder (equals marketing money).

Quickly for thought, say a buyer likes a Cape Cod style home and happens upon a builders site showing a Colonial style home but it could be with a few changes a Cape Cod home but they don’t show this, do you think this buyer will contact this builder?

Take time to explore my website also if I be of further help just call or email me,

Dave Lowe, broker
GRI – ePRO – GREEN (Designations)
Two4One of Orlando (Orlando Website) (Corporate Website)
Customer Testimonies
Dave’s Bio
Web Reference:
Hi Jan

I agree with previous. It appears to be a builder advertising the homes he can build for you in the Baldwin Park area of Orlando. Are you familiar with this area?

There are still some new construction in some sections and many wonderful resales as well. I invite you to view my website to find out more about the Orlando area, featured areas and more about my experience if you are interviewing Buyers agents.

Thank you for the question.

Gay Middleton
Realtor/Sales Specialist
Web Reference:
I don't know why this happens. The question you posed went out to the real estate community and would be better posed to Trulia. When I clicked on the link you provide for this property, the same thing happened in the "comps" area--a home on Anson was repeated four times with different stats. Off to the right is a section "report errors" so I sent them a note about this. It's probably just a glitch in the system....

BTW, the home at 4517 Belkin is not currently for sale. There are lots of other properties in Baldwin Park that are for sale. If you'd like to see any of them, or would like information, I'd be happy to help you.

Happy House Hunting,

Louise Warring
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Hi Jan

The reason is because this is a new home build. This is the builders way of advertising
the floor plans that can be built on this lot, or can be built on other lots in the same

Christine Selzler
ERA Select International
Phone: 352-636-3510