Why are there no pictures of the actual properties that are in foreclosure?

Asked by Kerry Small, Alhambra, CA Sun Jan 27, 2013

Specifically the condos in Glendale

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3041641805--N-Louise-St-20…

Answers

3
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sun Jan 27, 2013
These answers so far are sort of correct.

Here's the real scoop:

A property can pop on on Trulia.com & with the logo from Realty Trac, EVEN IF THE PROPERTY IS LISTED FOR SALE. But, what Trulia & Realty Trac are reporting on is that the bank / lien holder just recorded a document publicly in the county the home is located & this means 1 of 3 things.

Either the property that may already be on the market, just officially received a "Notice of Default", OR the property just got recorded for an Auction Date coming up, OR the property is Bank Owned.

Most of the time the properties either just got the Notice of Default (NOD) or now have an auction scheduled. Again some of these properties May be on the market too, but that's now what Trulia via Realty Trac is reporting on in their "Foreclosure" section.

Realty Trac uses aerial view mapping, that's why it's always an aerial shot. Realty Trac doesn't have photographers who go out & take a picture of the front of the house & this is because for every NOD or Auction date posted, the home may never come on the market, so they can't advertise it like it is For Sale.

Shoot me an email directly if you'd like to talk about this further, I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Short Sale Specialist - 99.8% closing success rate!
SERGEY FEDNOV…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun Jan 27, 2013
The reason is simple: these are not for sale yet!

These properties in some stage of foreclosure, however they are not offered for sale just yet.

I have address and more information on these properties - call me if you need it 424-777-9377

____________________ 
Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell  

Call me 424-777-9377 -  FREE CONSULTATION!  

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777. 

Sergey Fednov 
President - Realtor® 
- Trust Sale Realty - 
Residential & Commercial Real Estate 
_______________________________ 
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855 
Phone: 424-777-9377 
Fax: 310-356-4925 http://www.TrustSale.com  http://www.TrustSaleRealty.com 
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents - 
Lic# 01896869 

Tommy Lee, , 91502
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Kerry,
Those are not yet completely foreclosed upon. When it says RealtyTrac it is those homes that are in default. The bank still has to go through the actual foreclosure process. Once the bank is done and they give the listing to a real estate agent, there will be pictures.

Please call or send an email if you need help with any of your real estate needs.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594 SFC (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified)
Premier Service® Professional
tommy.lee@dilbeck.com
323-821-2292
говорю порусскии
Thank you..is there a timeline in which this process is completed?
Flag Sun Jan 27, 2013