Who should I contact if Iam offering a service for removal of furniture,carpet,etc. on foreclosed homes for

Asked by Edward C Mueller, Des Plaines, IL Wed Jan 21, 2009

lenders and or banks?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Timothy Fitz…, , Joliet, IL
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Hi Mr. Mueller,

You would contact banks or mortgage companies and ask for the REO Dept. They are inundated with work these days, so be patient but persistant. Good Luck!

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Des Plaines Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more