Who represents this property?

Asked by Ruth, New Paltz, NY Sat Dec 26, 2009

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1064732640-552-Lucas-Avenue-E…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Yvonne Wilder, Agent, Bearsville, NY
Sun May 19, 2013
Ruth, listings belong to the brokerage which has the signed listing agreement, but any real estate professional licensed in New York State is able to show a property and negotiate a sale. It can pay off to have your own representation by a separate real estate entity when negotiating the contract on a potential new home.
This particular property is a Win Morrison listing, but I would be more than happy to show it and represent you in the purchase.
Please call me at 845-750-4920 to arrange to see the property!
Yvonne Wilder
Licensed Associate Broker
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Kingston Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more