Who posted this foreclosure?

Asked by Eric Gillin, Indialantic By The Sea, Indialantic, FL Wed Dec 2, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/photos/2008420105--Peregri…

Answers

1
P’s answer
P, , Palm Bay, FL
Wed Dec 2, 2009
Dear Mr. Gillin,

I do not see in the Multiple Listing Service any listings that match the square footage on that street for sale at this time. It may be a way of getting you to register in th Realty Trac site and join to find out more information. It may also be one of the hoems already listed that do not match that price on MLS and they used total square footage instead of only under air conditioning. Thsi may also be a home as it says , that is owned by a elaty copmpnay through a bank and they just put it on the Trulia site for inquiries. It is really hard to say, without having a street address. Id anything is not advertised properly even on Trulia and they are a litigitmate company, they can be fined. I only wish rulia would make companies put addresses on all the properties and MLS numbers if listed and contact info. But they do not. I will try and research it somemore for you.

Send me an e-mail at, petedsellshomes@aol.com so when I find out more info, I can send you what I found out.

Pete Dolci, ERA Showcase