Property Q&A in Rose Park>Question Details

gallagherkak…, Renter in Missoula, MT

Who owns this property? How Can I reach them?

Asked by gallagherkak50, Missoula, MT Sun Sep 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Montana/Missoula/sold/1000051132…

Answers

2
I am the owner... if you are interested, call or text me at 406-544-7379. I will investigate this site..... information on this site is incorrect... it is not in foreclosure but we are interested in selling it since we do not plan to move back to Missoula.
That's a good question! You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager