Angelajing75, Home Buyer in Redwood City, CA

Who is the listing agent?

Asked by Angelajing75, Redwood City, CA Tue Jun 14, 2011

i want to buy this house and directly talk to the listing agent

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Redwood_City/sold/694…

Answers

4
Svetlana Ral…, Agent, Redwood City, CA
Thu Jun 16, 2011
This property does show as "In Contract" in MLS. You do not get any representation and cause a conflict of interest if you go directly to the listing agent. It's called dual agency. You should be represented by your own, buyer's, agent to do negotiations for you as a lot of confidential information is involved and much more than that. Let me know if you would like more information and I'd be happy to give it to you. Regards.
Svetlana 650-714-3736.
Shirley Kra…, Agent, San Carlos, CA
Tue Jun 14, 2011
Hi Angelajing75, The listing agent represents the seller. It's important as a buyer to have your own representation: someone who is looking out solely and completely for your interests. If you'd like more information about the difference between listing and selling agents and the roles and importance of each, I'd be happy provide you with this information and much more regarding the sale/purchase of homes. Please contact me! Shirley Kraus, Intero Real Estate Services, 650-622-1138. Best Regards, Shirley
Daniel Berman, Agent, Palo Alto, CA
Tue Jun 14, 2011
Hi Angela,

The listing agent is Inbuem Song (415-243-2424).

You may wish to be aware that the MLS is reporting this property as sale pending.

Dan

Daniel Berman
Pacific Century Realty
Buyer Rebates to 50%
Listing Commissions as Low as 1%
Multilingual Services
Gail Antoine…, , Menlo Park, CA
Tue Jun 14, 2011
Why would you want to talk with the lsiting agent?