Who is the builder of this home?

Asked by bbeelman, Topeka, KS Sat Mar 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Kansas/Topeka/sold/399641-2623-S…

Answers

3
Debbie Gillum, Agent, Topeka, KS
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Mr. Beelman,
Bill Rolland was the Developer for this area at the time this home was built. I believe the builder might have been Gregg Murry. Let me know you want further information. I will do what I can to get it for you.
Bob Brackney, , Topeka, KS
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Hello Mr. Beelman,

I hope you are enjoying your new home! Records show "Murray" as the original owner while being the home was being built, now this could have been the Contractor or the original Buyer. There is a Murray and Sons Construction but I believe they specialize in Commercial construction (785-267-1961), not to say they didn't do residential in '03. hope this helps!
Thank you
Flag Sun Mar 24, 2013
Jerry Long, , Topeka, KS
Sat Mar 23, 2013
That is not on any county or previous MLS records that I can see. There were several builders in this area (Sherwood Park). If you were interested enough, you could probably find out who pulled the original building permit for it.