Who is (are) present owner(s) of home?

Asked by johnrobertfranks, Coronado, CA Mon Oct 17, 2011

My aunt owned this home from when it was built in 1953 and I last had correspondence with her in 2004. I have not been able to find out what happened to her and who has the home now. Should house become available for sale, I'd like to be advised.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Coronado/sold/6919576…

Answers

3
inna ivchenko, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Sun May 27, 2012
A real estate agent is able to check public records for any property in no time: name of present and previous owners, addresses, history of sales, etc. Good realtor will help you to get in touch with owners and if they are still willing to sell, you'll get it:) Good luck!
Sinead McAll…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Mon Oct 17, 2011
Hi Mr. Franks,
This home was listed for sale and the listing was cancelled in the beginning of September. It looks like it is currently owned by your aunt's trust, Vivienne Franks. It is a beautiful house on a good sized lot. Let me know if I can assist you in any other way.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Mon Oct 17, 2011
Best way to find out if you're not using an agent/broker is through the County Recorders Office. Or you can ask a title company to do a property profile for you. However, is you should choose to work with a broker we'd love to have the opportunity to work with you. Please take a few moments to review our very informative and user friendly website below.