Who has the TITLE to the DEEDS to 1135 and 1139 Titan Street ? My Grandparents Former Homes?

Asked by Josephine-Ann Mary Caiazzo, Philadelphia, PA Wed Dec 29, 2010

Answers

2
Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Wed Jan 12, 2011
Hi Josephine-Ann,

Please feel free to call me at 267-254-7994. I'd be happy to look that up for you.

There have been many fraudulent deed transfers in Philadelphia in recent years. We can research to see who the heirs were, who signed the renunciations, and who received the Letters of Administration for the estates. If your grandparents didn't sell it or transfer it themselves and it has been transferred without your knowledge and/or agreement, I may be able to help you get it back. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Direct CELL (267) 254-7994
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com
Bruce Lang, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Mon Jan 31, 2011
That information can be found at http://www.phila.gov. You can also go visit city hall and visit the recorder of deeds. If you are really concerned you can call an attorney and do a title search. When you go to phila.goc type in