Who do we speak to in order to see this property?

Asked by m.white26, Rye, NH Sun Dec 16, 2012

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3039720525--Robin-Rd-Rye-N…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Thomas Beauc…, Agent, Bedford, NH
Sun Dec 16, 2012
M. White,

Tracy Guy is right, Realty Trac wants you to sign up for a "Free Trial" but that's never the case with that site!

if you are currently working with an agent they can keep an eye out for when the property goes on the MLS, please keep in mind, if it was just foreclosed on that can take a few months!

If you aren't working with someone, I'd be happy to help you find a home or even keep watch for the property you're interested in.

Best regards,

Joe McCarthy
Remax Synergy
0 votes
Tracey Langd…, Agent, Stratham, NH
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Hi M.White26

Unfortunately you would have to sign up with Realty Trac to view this home. There are fees to sign up and processing fees if you want to write up on this home, just read the fine print please. I can help you find other homes in this price range if you would like.

Tracey Guy
The Gove Group
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Rye Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more