Who do we contact regarding questions about this property?

Asked by grnidgrl0319, Butler, PA Sat Mar 31, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078886597--Dutchtown-Rd-B…

Answers

2
Barbara, , Butler County, PA
Sat Mar 31, 2012
That property is presently not for sale. The site you gathered this information from only reports that the home was foreclosed. The owner (lender) has not placed it up for sale yet. Once they do, you may contact any licensed agent for more information. If you noticed when you clicked on additional information....the program wanted you to "purchase" into their site. It's a tease....seriously, if a home like that were to be on the market for $2,000 plus.....think about it.

It will more than likely be another week or two before the lender lists the home.
Doug Dodds, Agent, Wexford, PA
Sat Mar 31, 2012
I would like to answer this question regarding the property on Dutchtown Rd. It was on the market for several months with no accepted offers. The listing expired and the bank repossessed the property. It is best to wait until the property returns to the real estate market to look/place an offer. I would be happy to send you the expired listing of the home and answer any other questions you may have. Thanks!