Who do I contact about buying this property? joannebrown@sccoast.net

Asked by Joannebrown, Charleston, SC Sun Jan 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3105430558--Village-Rd-Cha…

Answers

6
Laura Wingate, Agent, Charleston, SC
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Laura Wingate at Disher Hamrick and Myers. laura@dhmrealestate.com is the listing agent for 50 South Battery.
Michael DeLa…, Agent, Charleston, SC
Sun Jan 20, 2013
The other agents below are correct, that house has a purchase contract on it already. I am curious to know if it's the $2500 value that caught your attention? That value is wrong! If you are seriously in the market to purchase a home, my best advice is to contact a Realtor. Buyer services are normally free. You need a Realtor that is experienced in all of the different facets of distressed properties for your own protection. There are many different rules and procedures to consider depending on what type of property it is. Foreclosures, short sales, REO's (Lender Owned), Fannie, Freddie, & HUD (FHA), USDA, State programs, Banks, etc...They all have different rules & procedures on who can purchase the home, and in what manner. There are also different programs that can give additional help to some purchasers. Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further, or you may already know an agent that can help. Do not go this alone!!!!!
Mikki Ramey, Agent, Daniel Island, SC
Sun Jan 20, 2013
This property is under contract. There is another property in this neighborhood that has been withdrawn. I would be happy to try to contact the owner if you are interested in the other property on Village Rd.
Linda Ryan, Agent, Charleston, SC
Sun Jan 20, 2013
Hello Joanne,
I would be happy to interview to become your buyer's agent. Give me a call and we can see if we are a good fit.
Linda Ryan
Carolina One
8434524651
Jonathan Hoff, Agent, Charleston, SC
Sun Jan 20, 2013
In researching 1442 Village Road a little bit more, it appears it is currently under contract. I would be happy to assist you in filing a back-up offer or finding another property in the area that matches your needs. I look forward to earning your business!
Jonathan Hoff, Agent, Charleston, SC
Sun Jan 20, 2013
Feel free to contact me at 296-8164 to speak further about your options and the best way to proceed with the purchase of this property.