Who cleans the foreclosed properties and how do you get involved in the bidding process if you have a cleaning and janitorial service?

Asked by Big Will, El Paso County, TX Wed Apr 7, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gina Nyland, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Apr 8, 2010
Hi, Big Will.

For bank foreclosures, I would get in contact with the real estate agents who list bank owned properties in your market. They are usually responsible for hiring contractors to take care of the property.

For HUD foreclosures, this link will take you to Southwest Alliance's website and the form for Vendors. http://www.southwestalliance.com/sw_au_vendor.asp

I hope this information is helpful.
Have a great day.
Gina Nyland
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more