Who can correct photo and price information?

Asked by CNance, 19355 Mon Jul 18, 2011

The video tour service that my agent hired is showing up as the source for my listing (they're in the "provided by" line.) For weeks, the photos and the price have been displayed incorrectly (the photos are obviously the first 20 photos the photographer took rather than the ones I want -- you don't see the front, the bathrooms or the bedrooms). The video service has told my agent that the incorrect information must be coming from the MLS. MLS has the correct pics and price -- I'm sure the problem is coming from the video service. Is there a way to overwrite their feed?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3052681434-91-Sproul-Rd-Malve…

Answers

6
Nadia Huliai, Agent, West Chester, PA
Mon Jul 18, 2011
The issue seems to be how your listing is displayed on Trulia. Since Trulia gets its listings from various 3rd party sources, your agent has to claim your listing using his/her Trulia agent profile. Once the property is claimed by the listing agent, agent has full access to what gets displayed on Trulia including photos, virtual tour, price and description.

So, your agent should claim your listing on Trulia and make the necessary corrections.
Web Reference:  http://www.agentnadia.com
Michelle McL…, Agent, Devon, PA
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Your agent has access to what picture are posted to Trend if there is a problem they can contact Trend, they also can contact the virtual tour company to rearrange the pictures with them as well.
Branden Hydu…, Agent, Exton, PA
Mon Jul 18, 2011
your agent can edit what photos and order in Trend....if they know how..they should also be able to control your virtual tour info as well...
Branden Hydu…, Agent, Exton, PA
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Branden Hydu…, Agent, Exton, PA
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Branden Hydu…, Agent, Exton, PA
Mon Jul 18, 2011