Who can I contact to recieve more information about this property?

Asked by Traci, 85243 Mon Feb 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1074377967-595-East-Re…

Answers

5
Lisa Powell-…, , Queen Creek, AZ
Tue Feb 24, 2009
Hi Traci -

This Johnson Ranch property is a short sale which means that the seller is requesting that the lender accept less than the existing mortgage value for the home.

Give me a call if you would like more information on the property or the process.

Lisa
480.213.9036
Paul Welden, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Hi Traci,

Any licensed real estate agent can give you information about this property. However, an experienced, full-time Buyer's Agent Realtor will give you all the information that you need in order to make informed real estate decision. Any information given to you by someone who is not a Buyer's Agent Realtor, is not necessarily representing your best interests. So, be careful on who you get real estate information from, and be careful of listing/seller's agents that "moonlight" as Buyer's Agents.

-----
PAUL WELDEN
Buyer's Agent Realtor
HomeSmart
480-241-0081
Jeff Blair, , San Tan Valley, AZ
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Traci, I specialize in this area and can answer all the questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me anytime.
Randy Hooker, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Hey Traci...

Below is a link to the full MLS listing for this property. The MLS listing is the only source for full, accurate and current information about any home for sale. And the only people that can provide you with that kind of information and assistance are Realtors that have access to our MLS. If you haven't already done so, you would be well advised to develop a working relationship with an experienced, reputable Buyer's Broker.

Kindest regards,

...randy

Randy Hooker
Buyer's Broker
Randy Hooker, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Mon Feb 23, 2009
If you do not have a Buyer's Agent that you're working with, Traci, I can help you with that. Please feel free to post your questions here, or to email me directly.

Thank you!

...randy

Randy Hooker
randy@24-7HomeFinder.com