Who can I contact in order of the purchasing of this townhome?

Asked by Silvana Fadel, Chino Hills, CA Sun Jan 3, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1081206584-17871-Shady-View-D…

Answers

3
Melissa Kakuk, Agent, Irvine, CA
Mon Jan 4, 2010
Hi Silvana, this listing was last updated on 12/21/09. Back then it stated that it had multiple offers. There is a strong possibility that they have already accepted an offer but have not changed the active status. If you would like, I could call the listing agent in the morning and find this information out for you. As an agent previously mentioned, it is a short sale. Are you familiar with short sales? I live and work in Chino Hills and know the area quite well. If you are looking for a local agent to work with, please contact me at 909-223-2672.
Melissa Kakuk
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sun Jan 3, 2010
Hi there Silvana, This condo is available. It is a short sale.
It is 195 days on market. If you would like to saee it or need more detailed information please let me know

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
First Team Real Estate
Jenny A. Le, , California
Sun Jan 3, 2010
If you are interested in previewing one of the units in the Celamonte townhome project then make an offer, I can help you to contact the builder to arrange a showing and write an offer on your behalf.

Email: contact@actuspropertysolutions.com || (626) 529.3072