Beth T, Both Buyer and Seller in Wake Forest, NC

Where is this house?

Asked by Beth T, Wake Forest, NC Fri Aug 7, 2009

We haven't put our house on the market yet, but I'm starting to look for the next one. I'd love to know the location and maybe drive by to get an outside.look. Thanks.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1083971116--Raleigh-NC-27610

Answers

3
Bill Dixon, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sat Aug 8, 2009
Beth,
Both agents that answered your question told you the location. For your benefit I would like to show you how to save money and stress. You may pay to much for your new home and sell your present home for to little.
First step: talk with a lender, things have chaged a lot since your last purchase of a home. Second step: Talk with a Realtor that you feel confortable to work with and can get the job done. Third step: make sure the price, conditions, terms and days on the market are taken into account when you put your home on the market. Fourth step: Put your present home on the market and then start looking at the market for your new home. Fifth step: Think like the seller of your new home, WHY? A potential buyer brings you an offer but they want you to take your home off the market, while they find a Realtor, list their home because they must sell to buy and they want you to wait for a buyer of their home. How much negotiating are you going to want to do on your price or terms to take your home off the market? You will probably want at least full price and maybe more. Thus because they did it all backwards they will have to over pay you for your home because they fell in love with it and really want to buy. Sixth step: Now, if you find a home that you fall in love with before you get your home on the market, you will need to sell your home for a lot less than you should to get a quick sell so that you will not loose that new home you fell in love with. See how it can cost you money in buying and selling in the wrong order? For your interest and protection you need to talk with a professional. Best of Luck,
Sheri Moritz, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sat Aug 8, 2009
This home is located near Poole Rd. It is a short sale property so it may be difficult to make an offer if you still have a home to sell. If you would like to see this property and/or get a market evaluation on your current property to determine the possible selling price I would be more than happy to help. Just contact me via Trulia and I will get you all the details.

Happy Home Buying & Selling!

Sheri Moritz
Lizete Santos, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Fri Aug 7, 2009
Hi Beth,

Below is the information you requested. Please let me know if you need additional information.

http://trianglemls.mlxtempo.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=54095410…

Lizete
Web Reference:  http://www.LizeteSantos.com