Where is the house located and how do we go about getting a viewing of the house?

Asked by Sherri, Bailey, CO Tue Aug 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080940294--Bailey-CO-80421

Answers

3
Shannon Mill…, Agent, Evergreen, CO
Mon Apr 9, 2012
I just spoke to the listing agent and she said that it is available and an active listing, so let me know if you'd like to look at it!
Shannon Mill…, Agent, Evergreen, CO
Mon Apr 9, 2012
This home is located right down the road from me. It is in the Burland Ranchettes neighborhood. It is within walking distance to a playground and a hiking trail. It is on the MLS but says in one section that is a withdrawn listing, and says it is active in another part. The owners probably decided to switch agents and that is why you are seeing pictures from two different real estate companies. I would be happy to call the listing agent and find out its status. I would also be happy to schedule a showing for you if you would like. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
I do not know why my heading says home buyer on here.....I am an realtor with Keller Williams Foothills Realty. I am going to try to change that right now!
Flag Mon Apr 9, 2012
Bob Maiocco -…, Agent, Evergreen, CO
Tue Aug 4, 2009
Hi Sherri,

I searched all of the active listings in the MLS and on DenversRealEstateNews.com and am unable to find any homes even close to this description. Here's a comprehensive map based search tool for all of Bailey: http://idx.diversesolutions.com/link/37564 it shows the least expensive home as $100,000. (you can sort results by price by adjusting the criteria at the top left of the page).

It is possible that the home is listed for sale by a bank directly but it seems a little suspect to me. I called the number on the site and went straight to a voice mail. Also checked the web site listed in the "further details" section and searched the tools available there--no such listing was on their site.

If you'd like more help don't hesitate to contact me directly.