Where can I get listing of multi-family property sold in Oakland between Jan 1-Mar 1, 2011 for 2011-2012 property tax purposes. Thank you!

Asked by Kimwade, Oakland, CA Thu Nov 3, 2011

Answers

5
Kenneth Lee, Agent, Piedmont, CA
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Hi Kimwade,

You can have an agent pull that information but you can also get this information from many web sites. In fact, this information is available on Trulia. Just go to the home page, enter the city, choose the property type, click on the recently sold tab, and then choose how far back in time you want to go (I believe you can go back as far as 9 months) and hit the search button. I'm sure other sites such as Zillow, Refin, etc. will also allow you to search for sold properties.
Antoine Pirs…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Hello Kimwade:
Any agent can pull sold data out of MLS. Multi family as a class is too vague. You need to be more specific. 3 units, 5 units, duplex, etc? Size of units also important. Yard size, etc.
KInd regards
Antoine
Kamal Randha…, Agent, El Sobrante, CA
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Hello Kimwade,

I can pull that up for you. Please email or call me and I can send that information directly to your email. Good luck!
Peyman Moshr…, Agent, Lafayette, CA
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Any agent can provide that for you. If you are currently working with an agent, she has access to all the sales in that area so she can pull the ones that matches your criteria. This doesn't take a long time and any agent would be more than happy to pull this information for you.
Bill & Elijah…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Thu Nov 3, 2011
The easiest way is to ask your realtor. If you don't have one, email me with the address and I'll do it for you. Might take a few days.
Web Reference:  http://billfletcherhomes.com