Joe, Other/Just Looking in Fishers, IN

Where can I find land that I can build on using a custom builder?

Asked by Joe, Fishers, IN Thu Feb 16, 2012

I am looking for land either in a neighborhood or on it's own that I can build a house on using a custom builder. I am looking in the Carmel and Westfield areas. We are looking to build a house that would have a value of around $400k (including land). The only place I have found is Oak Manor, which is a possibility but I am having problems finding other options. I would really like to keep the the price of land under $80k.

Answers

8
Robert (bob)…, , Carmel, IN
Fri Feb 17, 2012
Let me know if you still need the names of custom builders.
Bob Witham
317-518-0425
bobwitham@talkto tucker.com
Joe, , Fishers, IN
Fri Feb 17, 2012
Thanks to everyone for the answers. I am not really interested in Westclay because of lot sizes and I feel that Oak Manor is a better neighborhood then Pines of Westfield and they are in the same location.
Thanks again!
Robert (bob)…, , Carmel, IN
Fri Feb 17, 2012
I Lived in The Village of Westclay and know the area well. I also know many custom builders who have built in the area.. Please call or send an e-mail if I can be of help to you. I downsized and moved last fall.
Bob Witham
317-518-0425
bobwitham@talktotucker.com
LeAnne Zentz, Agent, Carmel, IN
Fri Feb 17, 2012
I have a home site listed in Pines of Westfield at $64k. The sellers are negotiable. You could build a beautiful home for $400k including home site. The home site is wooded and on a cul de sac. If you are familiar with Oak Manor, then this is just West of Oak Manor. Enter on Oak Road just south of 171st Street. Take first right and follow to 2nd cul de sac on right. You will see my sign on the home site on your right. LeAnne Zentz with Real Estate Links. The sellers live just to the left of the lot if you facing the lot. Feel free to walk the lot. If you would like to discuss further, please contact me at 317-867-3099. Lot Listing is BLC#21120188.
Eric Karrfalt, Agent, Noblesville, IN
Fri Feb 17, 2012
I have a client with "off the market property". Westfield schools. 3 acres. Turnkey, ready to build on. Surveyed. There is an outlet on the property for a perimiter drain on your septic field. Approved for septic with Hamilton County Health Department. Has deed restrictions to keep $400k homes protected. Surrounding homes in $400k range. Pricing at your $80k mark.
Call me for details if you are interested. Eric Karrfalt. Keller Williams. 317-590-8783
Joe, , Fishers, IN
Thu Feb 16, 2012
Thanks for the quick replies. Time for me to be like everyone else and say that I want more for less. I like the lot sizes in Oak Manor (a third to half acre lots). There has to be other communities out there besides Oak Manor that offer close to the same size lots for the close to the same prices, I just can't find them.
Courtney Hus…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Thu Feb 16, 2012
The Village of WestClay on the West side of Carmel has smaller lot in the heart of the neighborhood in that price range. Check out http://www.Brenwick.com
Joe Shoemaker, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Thu Feb 16, 2012
Call me. I can help.

Joe Shoemaker
317-413-8501
Web Reference:  http://www.macduffrealty.com