When is this property available for rent? what is the down payment?when can we see this listing? we are very interested.

Asked by Laura, Rochester, MI Mon Jan 23, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3074305937--Deerfield-Ct-Roches…

Answers

4
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Tue Jan 24, 2012
I have to agree with Laura, the property doesn't appear to be listed in the MLS that Realtors use. Remember Trulia is a public website. It looks like it is being pulled from Postlets and that website doesn't have it posted any longer. Speak to an agent to help you find a property, their knowledge is important.

Sigrid Garri…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Mon Jan 23, 2012
Laura,

Be careful with this one. This is way too much home for the money. I found a listing on deerfield that was leased for 1500 last june. I did not see a current listing on Realcomp for this. Realcomp is a multi list that agents use in this area. There are a lot of rental scams out there

Good Luck,
Leslie Mihal…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Mon Jan 23, 2012
If you want to see rentals in Rochester Hills give me a call 248-892-4300
Maureen Fran…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Mon Jan 23, 2012
The maximum security deposit in Michigan is 1 1/2 months rent. That is usually collected up front along with the first month's rent. Some landlords have other fees as well. I do not know the specifics of that property.