What would the HOA fees be on a studio like this?

Asked by lukam, Seattle, WA Mon Feb 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091488021-2500-Western-Ave-8…

Answers

3
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Mon Feb 25, 2013
Lukam,

Looking your own, you will continue to find homes that are already under contract. You really need to hire a buyers agent since it is free to you so we can send you properties that are actually available the day they come on the market.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Stacey Lange, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Mon Feb 25, 2013
Although this particular property is PENDING SHORT SALE the HOA dues are noted as $478. If you are looking for a condo in the Seattle. Here is a link that will take you to those:

http://www.searchseattle.net/idx/search/9c82c7143c102b71c593…

Once there you can filter by price, neighborhood, size, etc. Let me know if you have more questions and best of luck!
Danny Greco, Agent, Seattle, WA
Mon Feb 25, 2013
The total monthly HOA's are $478. This property is currently pending a short sale acceptance. Would you like me to contact the agent to ask about any back up offers? It's been in contract for over 6 months.