Property Q&A in Batavia>Question Details

Meghan, Other/Just Looking in Batavia, NY

What would be the lowest they would be willing to except on this house?

Asked by Meghan, Batavia, NY Thu Dec 16, 2010

I see that the house has been on the market for over 180 days, we are interested in it and were wondering if they were willing to go lower on their asking price.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080843659-2989-Galloway-Rd-B…

Answers

2
Meghan,
If you are really interested in this home you need to follow thru and persent an offer to the seller. As a buyer you can not be turned off by a list price, you need to present your offer to them and see where we can come to an agreement. I will look into this property for you and see what it's status is. Please email me anytime.

Robert Gerace/ Bob Harris Realty LLC
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 17, 2010
According to the link the property is off the market--it could be under contact, sold or withdrawn from the market--for an updated status, do keep in mind that any local realty office can help you, it does not necessarily need to be the listing office, therefore consider a call to any realty office/agent--if looking to buy, also consider the idea of working with an agent of your own--when trying to establish an offer, one needs to be aware of comps--recently sold similar properties in the immediate area--after reviewing the data a determination on price can be made.