What type of 'work' would this house need?

Asked by Hwint, Schenectady, NY Tue Oct 2, 2012

I see from the outside that the roof/siding probably need to be done. The inside does look livable though. Would someone even be able to get a mortgage on a house like this?

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3041852336-166-County-Route-7…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


jhg12065, , 12866
Wed Oct 3, 2012

I'd have to take a closer look at the building to evaluate whether work needs to be done.
Certainly, at a first glance, the exterior does appear to require some "TLC." The interior gives the impression that it is livable. The answer to your mortgage question would depend on what type of mortgage you'd qualify for.

If you want more information about this or other listings, please contact me at 518.506.5668 or JHG12065@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Jonathan Glover

Jonathan H. Glover

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Certified Buyers Representative
Exit Elite Realty Group
19 Clifton Country Road, Suite 3
Clifton Park, NY 12065
mobile | 518.506.5668
fax | 518.691.9255
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Oct 2, 2012
If your interest in the property is high, consider scheduling a private showing, see all firsthand...
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Stillwater Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more