What type of roof does building have? Are photos of 3rd floor flat as the planting looks closer to ground.?

Asked by dj spyrou, Seattle, WA Fri Mar 1, 2013

LR faces which direstion? Building monthly dues are how much?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3093143182-1623-Taylor-Ave-N-…

Answers

2
Phoebe Under…, Agent, Seattle, WA
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Looks like you already had your question answered! Franz Diessner is the listing agent and represents the seller (at least until today when the listing expired).

Beware! Protect yourself by enlisting the services of a buyer's agent. There is no charge to you to hire an agent. A buyer's agent is paid from a non-negotiable fee paid by the seller when the property is listed for sale! No charge!

It is extremely important to enlist the help of an agent who's working for you and your satisfaction, not the best interests of the seller. A buyer's agent has access to all available properties for sale and will be an advocate for you, not the transaction.

Let me know if you have any more questions about this or any other properties for sale; I've been working with real estate buyers for over 10 years and I am never too busy to help!

Phoebe Underwood
206-501-7837 (direct)

Email me: Phoebe@SheSellsSeattle.com
Find all available properties for sale: http://www.JohnLScott.com/PhoebeUnderwood
Franz Diessn…, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Fri Mar 1, 2013
This building has a flat / tourch down roof. The unit is a 3rd floor unit, but here is a hillside behind the building, so you get a lovely garden view. It faces Northwest, so you get great afternoon sun. Monthly dues are $370 and include the following: 1. Garbage, 2. Water, 3. Sewer, 4. Insurance, 5. Property Taxes (paid by HOA).

It is important to note that because this unit is a co-op, it must be owner-occupied. It cannot be purchased as a rental property.