What's the story with 35 Short St in Taunton?

Asked by Rehab Rita, Taunton, MA Mon Feb 18, 2013

It's not listed in MLS. I went to fill in the form for more information but there is a disclaimer that once I provide my telephone number I agree to get telemarketing calls forever, even prerecorded calls, and my cell plan requires me to pay for each voice mail I receive if I don't pick up the call. I'm not going to sign anything like that.

The property seems run down and I found out it was listed for $189,000 with no takers before the bank foreclosed. I went by and saw renovations that had not been finished. I had always thought that neighborhood was pretty good, and the houses nearby seem well-kept, but Trulia reports numerous crimes in the area; mostly B&Es and thefts from motor vehicles, but some malicious destruction of property and disturbances.

I would be interested for the right price, but no price is listed. Is there any neighbors who know what has happened and call fill me in?

Answers

2
Dee Webster, Agent, Norton, MA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
I'm showing that house to another client this week. Please contact me directly for the particulars!
Kim DeGust, Agent, Marshfield, MA
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hi Rita,
It is foreclosure and own by a bank. The bank has not put it on the market yet. Eventually it will show up in MLS. If I can answer any additional question feel free to give me a call at 781 363 0485.