Property Q&A in Fullerton>Question Details

Herman, Home Buyer in Inglewood, CA

What's the living size and lot size of this property?

Asked by Herman, Inglewood, CA Fri Mar 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080873872-2646-Andover-Ave-1…

Answers

4
Hello Herman:

The size of the property is 853 2 bed / 1 bath with a direct 2 car attached garage.

Thanks for the inquiry, I’m here to help. What’s the best way to connect with you, cell or email? My cell phone number is 714-759-4232. Let me know.
Living size was 853 sqr feet. It SOLD. Sorry :(
That unit is very close to CSFU! Good deal for having a little back yard and a detached 2 car garage. Is this the only area you are looking in?

Cheers,
agree with below, it sold for $170,000 recently and the size is correct

Fullerton Plaza (name of the community) has little patio backyards but I believe there is no official lot size. We just closed one there recently and although the community isn't FHA approved there are some credit unions that will do a 5% down loan.

Best Wishes
Hello Herman,
The home is a 2 bed 1 bath home with approximately 853 square feet of living space and the lot size is not given, typical in a condo.

More importantly though the house just closed escrow 3/8/12 and I don't believe its for sale again.

Sorry,

Good luck with your search,

Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE# 01321478
949-933-0852