What's the address of this property?

Asked by Han Wen Tsao, Los Angeles, CA Fri Jan 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099695639--W-23rd-St-Los-Ang…

Answers

4
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Sat Jan 5, 2013
To amend answer below. This will be a foreclosure sale. It may or may not actually go for sale on that date. The Owner can still find a way to prevent this foreclosure. If it does go on foreclosure, the opening bid price may also be different than the one indicated. Finally, if id does go on auction and if you do attend the public foreclosure auction, you must pay all cash(cashiers checks) on the spot.
I can't purchase the property by mortgage?
Flag Sat Jan 5, 2013
Susan Bo'ur, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Good morning Han,
This property at 929 W 23rd in Downtown LA, is not for sale.. It was a Short Pay asking $210,00 it did sell and is now scheduled to be sold at auction on the 28th of this month. The opening bid is $175,500
If you are interested in attending just let me know and I'll give you where it will take place.
I'd be happy to give other address if short sales that are now active.
Have a wonderful day!
Susan Bo'ur Realtor Coldwell Banker
Susan@SusanBour.com
Brian Byhower, Agent, Hermosa Beach, CA
Sat Jan 5, 2013
it's 929 W. 23rd street 90007
Marilyn Jenne, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sat Jan 5, 2013
The research has been done, I have the address. Are you ready to submit an offer?
I can't unless I know the address. I can't submit an offer blindfolded.
Flag Sat Jan 5, 2013