Property Q&A in Venice>Question Details

mgruning, Home Buyer in Venice, CA

What's the address?

Asked by mgruning, Venice, CA Wed Jan 11, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:…

I just sent you an email about this property, check it out.
Hi mgruning,

I just checked all the current listings for homes, condos, and multi units for sale here in Venice and there doesn't seem to be any record of a property on Rialto for sale. No listing on Rialto as been withdrawn, cancelled, expired, leasd, or closed escrow since Nov. 1 either so I'm not sure what this one is about. I can check the tax records and contact the owner for you if you'd like.

There are 57 other single-family homes, 27 condos, lofts and townhomes, and 21 income properties currently for sale here. I'll be glad to send you these lists or I can email you selected listings and perhaps discuss other options available if you want to let me know what your preferences are. You'll also find all the properties for sale in Venice and L.A.'s other beach cities posted on my website.

Best of Luck.
mgruning, please reach out to me directly and I will be able to help, I live nearby in Marina Del Rey and I have represented many buyers who bought foreclosure properties Successfully!
Endre Barath,Jr.
Coldwell Banker BH-S
Web Reference: