What's its like on the inside the bedrooms kitchen bathroom. How far from any bus routes Monthly expenses lot fee what is included and utilities.?

Asked by kensmolak, North Adams, MA Thu Nov 29, 2012

Any financial aide for the disabled

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097190141-56-Apache-Dr-North…

Answers

2
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Sat Nov 23, 2013
You could always map it on the Internet and use the Street View to walk it virtually.
Or, use the Directions to map the distance and time to a specific point.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Donna Thomas, Agent, North Adams, MA
Fri Nov 30, 2012
sorry for the late response. This mobilehome was fantastic with a large pull out living room, unfortunately, it's under contract and will close shortly. There are others for sale in that park and the rent pays for several things. Please feel free to call me @ 413-664-9271 as late as 10PM. I'll be pleased to discuss your needs. If not in, please leave a message.
Thank you for your interest
Donna Thomas
Thank you I will be calling soon.
Flag Fri Nov 30, 2012