What realty company sells the most homes in Washington Park? We have a home for sale there.

Asked by Dione Hasse, Nashville, TN Fri Apr 17, 2009

We need an aggressive realtor with proven sales (recent sales) in the Wash Park area.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Colorado/Denver/sold/21275410-56…

Answers

5
Ethan Besser, Agent, Englewood, CO
Fri Apr 17, 2009
Call Rita Tsalyuk 303-522-8633. She has a proven track record and 18 years experience. She will get your house sold fast.

Or call me for more information.
Ethan
303-856-8980
Brian Burke, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Fri Apr 17, 2009
Are you selling this home?? If so Why so soon. There are many Realtors in the Wash Park area. No one Company will help. It comes down to the REALTOR them self. You want to be exposed to as many Buyers as you can be. We do extreme internet Marketing and amazing open houses and do sell home. We have many buyers contacting us every day and can sell your home for you. Please check us out and if you like you can call any of our past clients and they will let you know we go way above and beyond on our service and creativity.
We are luxury home specialists and Will sell your home.
Bob Maiocco -…, Agent, Evergreen, CO
Fri Apr 17, 2009
Hi Dione,

I think Lori Erb sells more homes in Wash Park than any other broker. I represented a client and we negotiated a great deal on a beautiful Bungalow Lori had listed just a few blocks off the park. Although we didn't ever meet Lori, it was clear she knew a lot about the neighborhood.

In today's market a comprehensive and technologically superior marketing approach is the key to exposing your offering to the broadest pool of Buyers, if you're confident that Buyers are seeing your home--the next question is why they aren't buying your home.

There are really only three reasons Buyers haven't bought your home…

One: The right Buyer hasn't seen your home
Two: The home is over priced
Three: the home is inferior to the competition that is priced anywhere close

A comprehensive marketing plan clearly addresses each of these issues and the best plan includes transparent and extensive reporting to you about how people are finding your home, how many people are seeing it, and is followed up with ongoing advice based on facts, combined with experience, and technological superiority and a firm grasp of ALL online resources to attract the NEXT buyer.

Not so coincidently, I just happen to offer my clients a remarkable marketing plan that my clients and I believe is superior to anything we've seen out there. I'll be happy to share it with you and back it up with actual results and accountability when you are ready.

Bob Maiocco
Broker Associate
The Maiocco Team, Inc.
Keller Williams
(720)273-4262 direct
follow me on Twitter: BobTheBroker
blogging at: http://www.DenversRealEstateNews.com
take a look at our new flagship web site at: http://www.BlueRoof.com
Kurt Thomas, , 81501
Fri Apr 17, 2009
ask yourself a question.
Is it the Company that sells your home or the agent?
I propose the scales tip toward the agent, companies hire up agentsall of the time,they come and go all of the time. I see agents in my area rotate around from company to company. The logo may change but they are still outstanding agents. Some even become independent instead of paying out high fees to get a baloon or some other logo next to his or her name.

Volume of sales could be important but wouldnt Days on Market be more important? Some agents may advertise like crazy and get tons of listings but does that mean that they will be working hard to get your home SOLD fast and for a good price? I dont know, it may just mean that they market ALLOT for themselves, what you may really want is an agent that spends marketing dollars on your listing...
Just a few thoughts.
Web Reference:  http://www.owngj.com
The Kinslow…, Agent, Centennial, CO
Fri Apr 17, 2009
Oh no, it's not me and it's not my company. However, our company came in a strong second. I found 58 properties that Sold in Wash Park in the last year. Some of those might have bordered Wash Park. One company and one agent in particular Sold a LOT of homes in Wash Park. This agent definitely knows the area and knows how to sell Wash Park. Send me an email if you would like me to pass on their contact information. I'll call the other agent and get their permission to give out their contact information. You never know, maybe they will give me a small referral fee!

I hope you get your home Sold.

Sandy Kinslow
The Kinslow Team