What kind of loan would I have to apply for in order to get this home?

Asked by John Evans, Windsor Mill, MD Fri Mar 13, 2009

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075922323-6308-Collinsway-Rd…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Fri Mar 13, 2009
According to the Trulia listing,this house is not in liveable condition (no kitchen or bathrooms) so would not qualify for conventional or VA. What you would need here is a 203K loan which combines a construction loan with the mortgage, Not all lenders offer this,so you would need to do some research to find one in your area that does. We did a lot of those here after Katrina.
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Catonsville Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more