What is the status of this property?

Asked by Henry, Massachusetts Fri Nov 21, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1057720452-Address-not-Disclosed-

Answers

2
..., , Lexington, MA
Fri Nov 21, 2008
Hi Henry

Congratulations on entering the housing market at a great time - when both prices and rates are low. I can help you with your financing questions.

What you need to address questions such as property status is a relationship with a real estate agent and a buyer's agent would be ideal. Let me know if you need help with that.

Tom Stevens
Eagle Nationwide Mortgage, Natick, MA
Thomas.Stevens@ENMCdirect.com
phone 888-4-1-lowrate x 25 (888-415-6972 x 25)
TomStevensMortgageConsulting.com
William Brok…, Agent, Jamaica Plain, MA
Fri Nov 21, 2008
It appears that it is under agreement. Have you considered the services of a buyer's agent? If you find you are missing out on properties or you would like more information and depth to your search, you might consider contracting with a Buyer's Agent. There is no cost to you, but if you find a good one, there can be great benefits. I have included a link below to a FAQ about Buyer's Agency.