What is the real reason I am being lead away from my interest in this house? Is it not really for sale, not showable, made undesireable in some way ?

Asked by Jerold Mccartney, Broken Arrow, OK Tue Jan 17, 2012

I could pay cash for any of them, but one of the most important features to me is "curb appeal". This house seems to have something I like, I just don't see in the others, Please be "square" with me about the truth.
Jerold

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3073575220-3201-Clairemont-Enid-OK-73703" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3073575220-3201-Clairemont-En…

Answers

3
Kathy Fowler, , Enid, OK
Wed Jan 18, 2012
Greg is absolutely correct. You should never be "lead away" from a property. Every buyer is unique, just like every listing is unique and this house could be the perfect fit for you. Or not.. but as a REALTOR that is not my call to make. That is your call. This house could use some updating, depending on your preferences, but if you compare the list price to the prices of other homes in the area that have sold recently, you will see that it is priced accordingly so for the right buyer, this house is a good investment.
As far as any other concerns you might have, they can be investigated during the inspection process and if there is a material defect that is not obvious, the inspectors will make you aware of it and then again, you the buyer, can decide if you want to move forward with the transaction or not.

Best of luck to you and welcome to Enid.

Kathy Fowler
Broker Associate, EXIT HomeSellers REALTY
Call or Text 580-278-4095
Greg Winkelj…, Agent, Enid, OK
Wed Jan 18, 2012
You should never be lead away or steered towards a property. Our duty is to present all pertinent facts and let you decide what you want to do. Good luck, glad to have you in Enid.
Susan Root, Agent, Enid, OK
Tue Jan 17, 2012
Jerold,

Your opinion is the most important thing to consider when buying a home. I don't know who is trying to lead you away but if you are interested in this home then move forward with your intentions. There are a few updates and upgrades that I was told need to be done on this home but the location is wonderful. If you have any other questions about this home or need more details or pictures, please don't hesitate to give me a call or email.

Susan Root
susanroot@realtor,com
580-747-0079