Property Q&A in Irvington>Question Details

Kathy Vignea…, Home Buyer in Bay Minette, AL

What is the proceedure to find out the status of this property?

Asked by Kathy Vigneaux, Bay Minette, AL Sun Jul 17, 2011

This question is about this property:…

It means that it has a contract for someone to purchase it but it hasn't closed yet. There is a chance the contract could fall through and it could come back on the market.
I am new at this. When you say a property is pending, does that mean it is no longer available? Or does that mean the bank is going through some foreclosure process and it might be for sale again?
Kathy- I post a listing of new foreclosures and short sales on my Facebook page daily: Also, you can see everyhing listed in this area as well as anywhere in the US on my site Feel free to call or email me anytime. Parrish Walker (251) 459-4764 or
It was on the market for all of 7 days, it is in pending now. You can search the MLS directly from my website, or just let me know any questions you have about properties you find and I will see what I can find out about them for you.