What is the monthly condo fees? What 's included in those fees. Do they allow dogs? Taxes on the place? What is the approx. cost of utilities?

Asked by Sue & Jim Lloyd, Crested Butte, CO Fri Aug 31, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3089970963-15-Marcellina-Ln-1…

Answers

3
Jana Barrett, Agent, Crested Butte, CO
Sat Sep 1, 2012
Sue & Jim - the monthly condo fees for my listing are $372/mo and they include water, sewer, trash, direct tv, snow removal, management, grounds maintenance and hot tub maintenance. This complex allows 1 dog per owner per unit. The taxes were $695.41 for 2011 and I will have to check into the cost for the utiliities. Are you looking at this for a year round residence or a part time residence? Do you currently live in Crested Butte? Will this be your primary or first time purchase? Hope this helps - feel free to call me if you have any questions further or if you want to see it. Thanks for your interest! I look forward to the possibility of assisting you in the not too distant future.

Jana Barrett
970-209-9510
Candace Coen, Agent, Crested Butte, CO
Fri Aug 31, 2012
Hello Susan and Jim

As per the MLS, the following are included in the $382 per month HOA fee: Water, Cable TV, Trash Service, Lawn, Snow Removal, Common Area Taxes, Insurance, Parking, Ext Building Maintenance, Management, Recreational Facilities, Road Maintenance.
Dogs: As I understand , the current regulations allow Owners to have pets, but not tenants or short terms renters. There is also a weight and size limit. I will confirm tomorrow.
Taxes: 2011 taxes were $696.00
Cost of utilities: Would depend on whether your use was a full-time resident or short term vacation rental. On Tuesday, we can get a snapshot summary from the Electric Company.

But the best aspects of this property are the close proximity to the Base Area to Crested Butte Mountain Resort, it is on the free bus route (every 15 minutes) and it HAS A GARAGE--which is of great value in a Mt .Ski Resort. and the VIEWS VIEW VIEWS! Please feel free to contact me and I can send you a location map of this complex.. Thanks, CC
Channing Bou…, Agent, Crested Butte, CO
Fri Aug 31, 2012
Hello Sue and Jim
The HOA dues are $372/month. Dues cover Water, Cable TV, Trash Service, Lawn, Snow Removal, Common Area Taxes, Insurance, Parking, Ext Building Maintenance, Management, Recreational Facilities, Road Maintenance. The 2011 property taxes were $695.00 Pets are not allowed. I don't have up to date utilities information but will request if you like. Feel free to contact me at 970-596-3228.
Channing Boucher