What is the monthly HOA fee?

Asked by Amanda Snyder, Austin, TX Mon Apr 29, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3109401745-8340-Fathom-Cir-Au…

Answers

5
Connie Bearf…, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed May 8, 2013
Hi Amanda,

I would like to let you know about a one bedroom condo just under $80,000, that I plan to list the first week of June. If you'd like, I'm sure that I could arrange a viewing before that time. It's really nicely done with nice flooring and an updated kitchen. Cute and affordable! Call me at (512) 560-9318, or email me at Connie@TrueDreamRealty.com. I'd be happy to help!
Molly Ironmo…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Apr 29, 2013
HOA stands for Home Owners Association. Each HOA fee includes specific items include common area maintenance, etc. When you are looking at a property, your real estate professional should be able to get you information about the HOA or Condo Association, which is what this property appears to have. Contact me if you'd like more specifics. mollyi@maiaustinhome.com
Stephen Wils…, , Austin, TX
Mon Apr 29, 2013
The HOA stands for Home Owners Association. They are the dues you pay to the Association you live in, so that they can maintain all the common areas..i.e. pool, oust side landscaping, insurance on the community shared space..etc. Hope this helped!

-Stephen Wilson
stephen.wilson.realtor@gmail.com
(512)638-5382
(325)716-3632
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Amanda, the HOA fee in there is $225 per month, but that condo is under contract. If you are not yet working with a Realtor and would like some excellent, free representation, please contact me and I will do all I can to assist you. I can set you up with a real time website that will give you direct access to the MLS so you will see properties that ARE available, not those that are already sold. Most consumer sites are not in real time. Please contact me and I will explain further and do all I can to assist!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
Ronald Culli…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Apr 29, 2013
The listing shows it to be $280 per month.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com