Property Q&A in Edina>Question Details

Brightpeng, Renter in Minneapolis, MN

What is the house number for the property? Is it on the market?

Asked by Brightpeng, Minneapolis, MN Fri Oct 26, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

There is no active for sale listing on this home as far as I can determine. Realtytrac often lacks credibility in these mattera. I would advise you to get a realtor representative to keep you informed about property that interests you and to protect your interests in being able to own property that fits your needs. Good luck! Liz, 612-986-4105
The only home that I could find active on the market on that street is 7759 Shaughnessy Road priced at 549k. If you have any other questions or would like to see the home feel free to contact me.

Kirk Duckwall
The Duckwall Team of Realtors
Edina Realty
Cell 651-303-0019
Tune in to our Twin Cities Real Estate Radio Show Sundays at Noon on AM950

There is no number for this property because it's not for sale yet. RealtyTrac likes to put out teaser ads like this one in hopes that you'll subscribe to their service. Possibly there will be a back owned property on that street in Edina but it's hard to say when.

If you want up to date, real information, I recommend talking to a real estate agent that works in the area of interest.

Patrick Howard
Edina Realty