What is the curretn status of this property? will it be back on the market?

Asked by Christine, Brentwood, NY Wed Jan 28, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Oakley/sold/20483033-…

Answers

6
Jerry Flynn, Agent, Clayton, CA
Wed Jan 28, 2009
Christine,

As you know by now the property is Pending, but until it actually closes escrow, it's not a done deal. Escrows can blow out for a number of reasons. If you had your Heart set on this one, you'll have to wait and see if it really closes escrow. If your open to look at other homes, there are plenty of them on the market to choose from.

I am always available to Help if you so desire.

Jerry Flynn
Old West Realty Inc.
925-820-6550
oldwestinc@yahoo.com
John D Fink, Agent, Brentwood, CA
Wed Jan 28, 2009
Good Morning.

As the other mentioned, the home is pending sale and has a projected closing date of 02-13-09.

One thing you might not know is the home does back to the main railroad line in and out of the Bay Area, so that is something to consider.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Take care.
Jerry & Paul…, Agent, Brentwood, CA
Wed Jan 28, 2009
Christine, In this day and age of Real Estate, it is really hard for folks to qualify for a loan, So many times I have seen a property pending and then come back on the market. Chances are there may be another like it, same floor plan, possibly even nicer than that one, If you would like to email me with your information, I would be happy to keep an eye out for you. If you are already working with another agent, they should be able to do the same for you. Best of luck. My email is ppars2001@sbcglobal.net. Paulette
Chuck Baham, Agent, Byron, CA
Wed Jan 28, 2009
Hello Christine, Yes this home is pending a sale and yes there is always the possibilty that the escrow won't close but do you really want to wait around to see. If you are in the market for a home, there are other properties in this area you can see. If you have any further questions about Real Estate please contact me, it would be a pleasure to assist you.

chuckb.rwdc@gmail.com
Dave Sutton, Agent, Portland, OR
Wed Jan 28, 2009
And I know personally that happens, because three years ago my wife and I fell in love with a home that was pending. Two weeks later it wasn't and we became the happy owners!
April Perry, , Brentwood, CA
Wed Jan 28, 2009
Hi Christine, this house is pending sale. It can come back on the market if they buyer backs out or does not qualify for the home. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.