What is the current sale value of this property? The sq.ft closer to 2,260. Finished 3rd floor. Built 1917.

Asked by Lois, Waban, MA Fri Mar 6, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Waban/sold/1290904…

Answers

2
Kevin Vitali, Agent, Tewksbury, MA
Sun Mar 8, 2009
I would be hard to determine a sale price without seeing the home. I could pull everything that sold in a quarter to half mile radius ( that meets sq foot criteria, bathroom count and bedroom count) and send that to you if you are interested. That would give you a range of what the house might be worth. If you are looking for an exact number, contacting a local agent would for a Comparative Market Analysis would be your best bet.
Julie Duncan, Agent, Lexington, MA
Fri Mar 6, 2009
Lois,

It would be negligent for anyone to give you a current sales value without seeing the property and knowing more about its systems and features.

Waban is not my market area for listing property, but if you are interested in a Comparitive Market Analysis, let me know and I can recommend someone who specializes in the Waban area of Newton.

Julie Duncan
Team Leader
Duncan Real Estate Team