What is the condition and configuration of the studio? Thanks!

Asked by Neil, Steamboat Srings, CO Wed Feb 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1064165200-574-Arapahoe-Ave-B…

Answers

3
Catherine Ch…, Agent, Boulder, CO
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Condition looks good from the photos, open floor plan for the studio. You can maybe find more photos through our IDX which can show you the entire MLS, photos, track prices, set up email alerts that meet your criteria and provide more info on listings like these at http://www.BoulderFinancial.com . We also provide out of town buyer services and can preview any property and provide more photos if your serious about a purchase. I also know of another property which is mixed use and completely remodeled with a 900sf studio/retail and luxury home in the back, downtown. Call me if you want more info or either...Catherine@BoulderFinancial.com
David Janis, Agent, Boulder, CO
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Hi neal,

There are three ways to figure out the answer:
1. Go look at the home
2. Have your agent preview the home for you and or call the LA for further details
3. Call or e-mail the listing agent
Steve Remmert
steve@steveremmert.com
303-302-8812

Keep in mind that if you contact the listing agent on your own and end up making an offer on that listing, the agent will be representing both you and the seller. Not good for negotiating and I beleive a conflict of interest.

If you would like, I could find out for you but if you already have an agent this is their job. I have a listing 3 blocks from this one and I could find out this afternoon.
Joetta Fort, , Arvada, CO
Wed Feb 4, 2009
If you're not working with an agent of your own, your best bet is to contact the listing agent directly. You'll find the contact info under More Details. If you are in need of an agent of your own, I'd be glad to talk about how I could help you.